Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Missionary Support Letter

Greetings Family and Friends,
I pray that this letter finds you and your family well. This is my second year as a part-time Intercessory Missionary at IHOP-Atlanta! I am excited to be ministering to the Lord and to raise my son in the House Of Prayer, just as Hannah gave Samuel back to the lord and he was raised in the temple. I would like to give you an opportunity to join me in this ministry by committing to support me with your encouragement, prayers, and monthly financial support. I am thrilled to be serving at IHOP-Atlanta as an Intercessory Missionary!
The Lord has called me to be like the prophetess Anna who “never left the temple, serving night and day with fastings and prayers...spoke of [the Lord] to all those who looked for redemption in Jerusalem.” (Luke 2:37-38). Each week I am devoted to a minimum of 12 hours of prayer in the 24/7 Prayer Room and 8 hours in service and outreach. I am also committed to one day of fasting weekly. I pray the New Testament prayers for the church to be strengthened as the vehicle to fulfill the Great Commission and turn our nation back to God.
On February 12, 2006, our dream became a reality, as the International House Of Prayer - Atlanta Prayer Room was expanded to cover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The prayer meeting that started that day continues to this day, without ceasing. It's astounding to think that there has never been a worship-led prayer meeting that continued unabated for this length of time in our city, until now! Now prayer and worship never cease to arise from our city to our great God (Isaiah 62). Our prayers will release revival in Atlanta and empower the church to love God wholeheartedly and fulfill the Great Commission.
God is doing wonderful things and I know that He will continue to be faithful to finish the good work He has started in me and Elijah. I serve as an intercessor in the 24/7 prayer room, give encouragement on the Prophecy Teams, and help run the IHOP Office with my administrative and marketing skills. I am also actively involved with Bound4Life, a pro-life and pro-adoption ministry. I focus my intercessions on justice issues (Luke 18) and seeing the African American community released into their identity in Christ and their leadership role in the arising prayer and missions movements. Elijah is attending the Daniel Academy which is a homeschooling/private school partnership on the missions base. God is raising up Elijah as a forerunner to prepare the way of the Lord by cultivating a lifestyle of prayer and fasting, prophetic wisdom, and academic excellence.I thank you in advance for your prayers and your financial support. May God bless you richly!


God Bless,
Natasha Edwards

2910 Buford Dr Apt 226
Buford, GA 30519

Email: Natasha.Edwards@ihop-atlanta.com

Yahoo IM: bay757

Website: www.ihop-atlanta.com

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tashatiny

Blog: intercessortasha.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment