Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thank You for Your Support!

Thank you so much for supporting me through prayer and finances. I want to commit to praying for you and encouraging you in the word and in fellowshipping with you. Each month I will send you updates. Also I will like to mention that at the bottom of my support letter are several ways that we can stay in communion and fellowship with one another. Attached is an offering envelope, please make sure under missionary support you put my name “Natasha Edwards “and the amount you want to give monthly or as a one time offering. IHOP-Atlanta mission’s base is a 5O1c3 so donations are tax deductible. I pray that God would give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you can grow in the knowledge of his love for you. Ephesians 1:17


Grace and Peace,

Natasha Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment